Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My brother is going to India

Yes, that's right - India! Logan received a call to serve in the India Bangalore mission. We're still in shock, but we all know he'll do great. He has a fun list of immunizations he has to get that's for sure. One series (Japanese Encephalitis) is $100 per shot!!! It will be interesting to have him literally on the opposite side of the world. He'll be in India for Christmas. (Wow, just typing that I got a little choked up. The vapors....)

So onto other topics - I'm tired. Is that the usual post for me? Because I think I feel tired a lot! The nice thing is that my tired is just my eyes. My body feels energized - thanks for the drugs Dr. Johnson! I went to see my friend Dr. Johnson Monday for my check-up. Since the last time I was in I had lost 10lbs! But on an even more exciting note, I am down 30lbs since April. Holler! I'm hoping to be down another 15lbs before Logan and Michael leave on their missions. It will take some effot, but I think it can be done! For now, I'll keep downing the H20 and trying to avoid the Burger King fries and Taco Bell (my weight loss nemeses).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you won't weigh so much can I still Love ya so much????

Luv -- "Pops"

p.s. you're still my favorite granddaughter!!!!!!!!!!!

Christi said...

Cute blog Kaycee! How do you do the link to see when your friends and fam post? I'm such a new blogger, but that is great! Way to go on the weight loss!