Monday, August 11, 2008

It's Monday....

Yes, it's Monday. Oh how I wish that it was still Saturday! This weekend was not long enough considering everything that I've been dealing with lately. I'm definitely exhausted to say the least! I can barely keep my eyes open this morning. My body needs a week off, but I don't think I have enough vacation time saved, especially since I'll need it for when we take Logan to the MTC.

So, the funeral went well. It was well attended and Heather looked beautiful. I was proud of Staci. She did quite well with everything. The slideshow we worked on turned out great and now we're working on a book for Tyla (Heather's little girl). We are gathering letters from people who knew Heather to help Tyla know more about her mom as she gets older. If you want to help, check out the site.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yay for Logan's call! My brother reports to the MTC on Oct 15, so they'll have time in the MTC together - weird! You need to come to the MTC so you can see me!