If you think that this blog will have tons of deep, thought-provoking ideas, guess again. Really, I just wanted a place to keep people up-to-date with the goings and comings of one Kaycee Renee. I think I stopped blogging because I'm a very personal person (that's funny) - personal in that I don't necessarily like to share my business with the world. I realize the benefit of having a place to keep everything organized though, so I'm back to blogging.
What this blog is:
- A place for me to tell everyone what's going on
- A journal that won't get lost in my church bag or behind my bed
- My attempt to follow Elder Ballard's counsel to share my testimony with the world through the electronic media
- Erin misses my craziness posted in electronic form where she can read it on her snazzy IPhone.
- A place for you to tell everyone what's going on (get your own blog!!! :)
- A place for me to share ALL of my thoughts and feelings (sorry folks- that's for that journal lost behind the bed or the bottom of the bottomless church bag)
- A diatribe about religions of the world (see the 11th Article of Faith)
- My personal correspondence with my Erin-friend - all are welcome to enjoy my craziness!