to be a Jeopardy! champion. And so, I included my online contestant test in my 30 by 30 list. I put reminders in my calendar and phone and kept seeing it on my reminders lists all day. I was pumped!
|This is the screen you see while you wait.|
Here are some of the questions I can remember so you can test yourself! (You only get 15 seconds to type an answer in the test so there's no way to
- 35th state author of “A Room of One’s Own"
- Husband of Beyoncé and rap mogul (Also, who knew that Beyoncé was in the Microsoft dictionary?)
- This Shakespearean title character said "Is this a dagger which I see before me..."
- Yerevan is the capital city of this country in the Caucasus Mountains
- 2012 TV show based on a John Grisham novel (See...TV!)
- Rimsky one-act opera from 1897 entitled Mozart and this Italian Composer (I knew this one thanks to the Simpsons)
- In this Stravinsky ballet, the prince uses a red feather to summon the title character
- Group of three born under the sign of the lion
- Strong metal named after the child of Uranus and Gaia
- Palmetto State
- This organization with a clover as its symbol is more prevalent in agricultural areas
- Hephaestus’ Roman equivalent – the god of fire
|Alex thanked me for taking the test.|
In the end, I probably didn't make the cut this time around, but I won't stop trying! Apparently most folks who get on the show take the test multiple times and may have multiple auditions before ever making it on the show.