I'm going to be 30 in 221 days, no matter what, so why not meet that day with a pocket full of confidence? I don't want to do "Extreme Makeover: Kaycee Edition", but I do want to accomplish a few things.
|I will update this post as I accomplish any of these "goals".|Read the Book of Mormon (again).(8/23/12) Go down 2 sizes. (5/1/12 - Completed and then regressed back to original size. :( ) Visit a friend in another state.(2/25/12- went to Arizona and visited my cousin friends April and Christy.)
- Create (and not touch) an emergency fund.
- Make a list of things I want to accomplish in my 30s (40 by 40?).
- Finish the New Testament.
- Complete a 5K.
- Delete MySpace and Xanga (transfer info to Facebook?).
- Create a budget and live by it.
- Buy a camera.
- Perform ordinances in the
Mesa, Oklahoma City and San Antonio temples. - (Mesa was awesome, 2/24/12)
- Be a vegetarian for a week.
- Learn "Single Ladies", "Shuffle" and "Thriller" dances.
- Pay off consumer debt.
- Get a passport.
- Make dinner and bring lunch 3 times/week.
Trace family tree back 2 more generations on Mom's side.(Completed 8/1/12 - Went back 1 more generation with the Mulleavys which opened another 4 generation. Woo hoo!)
- Read 12 books for fun (Here's the list so far: A Lucky Child, The Darcy Connection, Goodnight Maman). 3/12 = 25%
Read the Conference Ensign before Conference.(Completed 3/12/12)
- Mail a card to someone every month.
- Post to Pinnovations blog at least 30 times.
- (Re)Memorize all the Seminary Scripture Mastery scriptures.
Go to 2 Mid-Singles activities.(Completed 7/4/12)
- Decide what I want to be when I "grow up".
- Memorize the Family Proclamation.
Take the Jeopardy audition test.(Completed 1/18/12)
- Memorize 1 quote from each of the members of the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles.
- Memorize a piano piece.
- Scan my old photos.
- Readers’ choice! Leave a comment with a goal for me to accomplish - something exciting, attainable and awesome.